Do you want to become a transformational leader?
In this CD, Ken Parry introduces you to transformational leadership and helps you to understand it in a way that will improve both your leadership and the motivation and performance of your workers.
Ken talks about:
- what is leadership is; how to transform your followers' hearts and minds
- the difference between transactions and transformations
- why transformational leadership improves the bottom line
- how to enhance the social capital of your organisation
- when and where leadership can be found; how to develop better leadership culture in your organisation.
Ken suggests that true leadership involves transforming people's hearts and minds - transforming what people feel and think and how they make sense of the problems facing them. He shows you that through this transformation, your followers will become more conscientious, have a clearer understanding of the organisation's goals and have greater sense-making about what they are doing.
Good leadership is also a justifiable, ethical strategy to improve the bottom-line performance of your organisation and can be used as a key value-based method to enhance the organisation's social capital.