||Customers please note: This title has been pushed back to a February 2013 release
Plan. Persuade. Negotiate. Collaborate. Sell!
"The Art of Influencing and Selling" is designed for anyone looking to evaluate and improve their powers of persuasion in a business environment. From creating new business with existing clients, to creating a new customer base the book provides an invaluable toolkit for developing your skills and opening up opportunities for business growth across a range of industries and scenarios.
- the Psychology of selling a product or service or yourself
- the sales pipeline and how to ensure it's realistic;
- Up-selling, Cross-selling, Cold calling and 'Warm calling'
- effective approaches to prospective customers/clients
- how to interrogate a database of contacts to get more sales
- making effective sales presentations - why there's no second chance to make a first impression!
- how to write effective sales materials (brochure, newsletter, fliers)
- how to ask and get referrals
- how to get senior level appointments in your diary
- and, closing a sale and follow up