||Customer rating: 4.5/5
How loyalty, humanity, spirituality, inspiration and intimacy affect business and the workplace
With the growing need for a holistic, authentic approach to work and organisations, it is timely to explore the many aspects of 'love' at work.
Rarely is love discussed or considered from a management/leadership point of view, and yet love incorporates the ideas of humanity, spirituality, inspiration, communication, passion and intimacy.
This broad-ranging book features a diverse range of authors who look at love from both an individual level and an organisational level.
Contributing Authors and contents are as follows:
- What's love got to do with it? - Carolyn Barker
- Returning love to the corporate heart - Margot Cairnes
- In search of more love, more joy, more humanity - John Reynolds
- In love at work - Charmaine EJ Hartel
- Uncovering the power of love in marketing - Siimon Reynolds
- Still better than sex - Helen Trinca and Catherine Fox
- Doing beloved work - Meredith Fuller
- Loving conflict - Stella Cornelius and Lynette Simons
- Spirituality and love at work - Tim Costello