||This NEW release, from the UK, provides a simple model for formal and informal feedback and a demonstration of an emotionally intelligent approach.
Made with the Hay Group and based upon its Emotional Competence Inventory, this highly realistic and high quality drama is not to be missed. This production is an engaging mix of four realistic dramatised examples of good & bad practice with introduction and commentary.
The main subject areas are;
With key learning points;
- A four part model for giving feedback
- An outline of the framework of emotional intelligence competencies
- Emotionally competent feedback
The main audience for this great new release is:
- Setting and sharing an agreed agenda
- Exploring and establishing facts
- Making and testing hypotheses
- Considering options and agreeing next steps.
- Managers and team leaders at all levels
- Team members
- Coaches and mentors
- Trainers and consultants
- DVD with bonus 13 minute commentary
- Workbook with Questionnaire
- Facilitator's Guide with presentation materials
Please note, all DVD purchases attract a $27.50 courier charge