Effective Networking provides you with an overview of how to grow your network for professional success. While the focus is on networking in a business or professional context, the concepts introduced are easily applicable to your personal life.
Individuals seeking to grow their network for professional and personal success.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the true meaning of a network and networking
- Understand your current level of networking effectiveness and how to develop that for business success
- Identify the cornerstones of effective networking, planning, participation and follow up
- Identify ways to leverage off your existing networks
- Understand how to develop conversations and connections
- Identify ways to make a positive impact at a networking event
- Develop strategies to network through the written word
- Create a networking plan and monitor networking effectiveness against that plan
The course explains:
Why this course is useful
Networking is a proactive investment in your professional future. By networking wisely and consistently, you should see great returns over time.
- The true meaning of networking
- Effective networking
- Face to face networking
- Making an impact
- Networking through the written word
- Creating a networking plan